Tamil Nadu PG Medical Admission 2019
The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Chennai will start the Tamil Nadu PG medical 2019 counselling process in the second week of March. The Tamil Nadu PG medical admission process will be conducted in offline and online mode. Aspirants successfully submitting the application form will be included in the state merit list. The counselling for Tamil Nadu PG medical admission will be basis on the merit list. The admission to Tamil Nadu PG medical courses will be solely taken on the basis of NEET PG marks and the preferences that the candidates will be submitting in the counselling process.
Overview : Tamil Nadu PG Medical Admission 2019
|Admission Name||Tamil Nadu PG Medical Admission 2019|
|Examination Name||NEET PG 2019|
|Examination Conducting Authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for 50% State Quota seats||Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for 50% All India Quota seats||Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Seat Intake for AIQ and State Quota||MD courses – 780 MS courses – 470PG Diploma courses – 394|
Tamil Nadu PG Medical Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate must be Indian and should have completed MBBS and the compulsory rotatory residential internship (CRRI) from Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates who have not completed MBBS from an Institute located in Tamil Nadu must show a certificate of nativity supported by a document (Passport/Aadhar Card/Voter’s ID/Driving License).
- Students must qualify NEET PG 2019 for Tamil Nadu PG medical admission.
- It is compulsory to complete the one-year internship before March 31, 2019.
- The institute from where MBBS is completed must be recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates who possess MBBS degree other than recognised by Dr MGR Medical University should produce an Eligibility Certificate.
Tamil Nadu PG Medical Admission Dates 2019
|Notification for Tamil Nadu PG medical admission||2nd week of March 2019|
|Release of Online Application form||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to download the registration form||4th week of March|
|Last date to submit the application form to the authorities||4th week of March|
|Merit List releasing||4th week of March|
|First Round of Counselling start||2nd week of April|
|Result of the first round of counselling||2nd week of April|
|Open Counselling Round (Government Quota)||4th week of May|
|Final Seat Allotment List||4th week of May|
|Final Phase for Management Quota (Self-financing medical colleges)||4th week of May|