RThe conducting body for Rajasthan PG medical 2019 admission, Postgraduate Medical Admission/Counselling Board and SMS Medical College and Attached Hospitals, Jaipur, will start the process of admission most likely in the week of third March 2019. The admission to Rajasthan PG medical courses will be taken for 500 seats approximately with the release of application form. The revised merit list will be released after the conclusion of the application process for Rajasthan PG medical admission 2019. The inclusion in the merit list entails candidates are eligible to participate in the counselling process. The regulating body will be holding the Rajasthan PG medical counselling process for state quota, management and NRI quota seats. Rajasthan PG medical 2019 admission will be taken on the basis of NEET PG marks and the preferences of choices and specialisations submitted by the candidates at the time of choice filling.
Overview : Rajasthan PG Medical Admission 2019
|Admission Name||Rajasthan PG Medical Admission 2019 (MEC)|
|Examination Name||NEET PG 2019|
|Exam Regulating Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for All India 50% Quota seats||Directorate General of Health Services on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for 50% State Quota seats||Postgraduate Medical Admission/Counselling Board and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College and Attached Hospitals|
Rajasthan PG Medical Admission Dates 2019
|Online Application release date (1st counselling)||3rd week of March 2019|
|Online Application last date (1st counselling)||4th week of March 2019|
|Revised Merit List||1st week of April 2019|
|Online choice filling||1st week of April 2019|
|Result declaration of 1st counselling||1st week of April 2019|
|Document Verification||2nd week of April 2019|
|Registration for 2nd counselling||2nd week of April 2019|
|Seat Allotment for 2nd counselling||3rd week of April 2019|
|Mop-Up Round||2nd week of May 2019|
Rajasthan PG Medical Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Students/Candidates who have completed or persuing MBBS from an institute located in the state of Rajasthan are eligible for admission to 50% State quota seats in government colleges and 50% seats in private colleges.
- For 25% out of the above mentioned seats, preference will be given to candidates/students who possess the degree of MBBS from University of Rajasthan or Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
- The MBBS degree of the candidates should be recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates must complete Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) on or before March 31, 2019, after passing the MBBS examination.
- Only NEET PG 2019 qualified candidates will be considered for Rajasthan PG medical admission 2019.