Uttarakhand PG Medical Admission 2019
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) is the counselling regulating body for Uttarakhand PG medical 2019 admission. The counselling process will start with the release of Uttarakhand PG medical application process. The registration for Uttarakhand PG medical 2019 admission is a one-time process which will make candidates eligible for all the rounds. On the basis of NEET score, Uttarakhand PG medical 2019 merit list will be released and further, the counselling will be conducted for registered candidates. The HNBUMU will also release a seat matrix which will help candidates at the time of choice filling.
The admission to Uttarakhand PG medical courses will be taken solely on the basis of NEET PG marks.
Overview : Uttarakhand PG Medical Admission 2019
|Admission Name||Uttarakhand PG Medical Admission 2019|
|Examination Name||NEET PG 2019|
|Exam Regulating Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for All India 50% Quota seats||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for 50% State Quota seats||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun|
Uttarakhand PG Medical Admission 2019 – Important Dates
|Registration and Choice Filling start date (1st counselling)||4th week of March 2019|
|Last Date of Registration and Choice Filling||1st week of April 2019|
|Merit List||1st week of April 2019|
|Revised Merit List||1st week of April 2019|
|1st round counselling result||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||2nd week of April 2019|
|Online Choice Filling by Registered Candidates (2nd counselling)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||1st week of May 2019|
|Mop-Up round||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result of mop-up round||2nd week of May 2019|
Uttarakhand PG Medical Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Only Indian candidates can apply for state quota seat of Uttarakhand PG medical courses.
- It is compulsory for candidates to qualify MBBS from the colleges located in Uttarakhand and recognised by MCI (this clause is not applicable to candidates applying for state quota seats).
- Aspirants are required to complete Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship on or before March 31, 2019.
- Candidates must be registered with the Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
- Candidates who are already pursuing a postgraduate degree or diploma course then they can only apply for Uttarakhand PG medical admission once the course is complete.